The Reopening Team implemented the following protocols as of February 16 2022.
• Sunday services continue in person and live streamed
• Meetings continue live or zoomed if preferred
• Congregational singing during Sunday services returns 2/20
• Coffee service following Sunday services returns and food and drink allowed in the building at all events beginning 2/20
• Registration for Sunday services requirement to continue
• Mask requirement to continue for everyone 5 years and older at all times, except when alone in a closed office
• Vaccination requirement to continue for everyone 18 and older
• Kids masked inside only
• Children in the sanctuary during services returns 2/27
• Choir during services returns 2/27
• If someone in the UUCS building tests positive for COVID-19, or has been in the building within 3 days before the positive test, or has symptoms, or has been exposed to COVID-19 they must contact the office and must not enter the building for five days from when symptoms began. You will remain anonymous. Exposure means being in close contact (within six feet for at least 15 minutes in a 24-hour period) with a person who has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Using our contact tracing, the office will notify folks who have been exposed while in our building.