With sensitivity to our vulnerable and immunocompromised friends, the Reopening Team has determined guidelines to be in place as of April 13, 2022. The major change is that it is no longer necessary to RSVP to come to the service. These guidelines are subject to change.
(Note: Though no RSVP is required for the service, Religious Education Staff ask that you RSVP for RE each Sunday, so that they can plan and have adequate supplies for all.)
– Masks required while in the sanctuary for Sunday services so that singing can continue and we can gather in closer quarters together safely.
– At all other times in the building masks are encouraged, but optional.
– Vaccination or medical exemption required to be in the building.
– Contact tracing is eliminated. If someone tests positive within five days of being in the building let the office know and an email notice will go out to the entire congregation. If you need a rapid test contact the office.
– As always if you are sick, stay home until your symptoms have been gone for at least 24 hours. If you test positive for COVID please quarantine for five days or until you are symptom free – which ever is longest.